Friday 20 September 2013

Mystery Citadel/Ral Partha Troll or Ogre - can you help identify?

***EDIT***: interesting news from Tom Meier:

"Yes, that's one of mine. It was one of two pieces, there's a troll-child being dragged along by the hand that goes with it and  fits into her right hand.""

So, have you seen the troll child? Please get in touch if you have!

---

Previously I posted this:

I have a picture of a mystery troll (or ogre) marked "Ral Partha 1983" under the base. Its not in any of the catalogues of the time - Citadel or Ral Partha (Citadel were distributing Ral Partha back then). I'm guessing it's a Tom Meier sculpt. Do you recognise it?


It's a wonderful sculpt! I'd love to get a positive ID on it, and even better, if you have one going spare let me know!


The only other place I've seen it is an example painted by John Blanche in White Dwarf 116:


3 comments:

  1. No idea but we wants one...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you get an answer, I'm sure I saw one on ebay a while back but I just can't recall what it was labelled as. Now it's really bugging me.

    ReplyDelete